"...no health risks have been established from exposure to the low-level radio signals used for mobile communications."
#5GCheckTheFacts > Further information
For further information, below we have listed additional Mobile UK assets and external sources that you may find helpful in regard to 5G and health.
- Mobile UK - Radio Signals & Health
- Mobile UK - Mobile telecom masts
- Mobile UK - Small Cells
- UK Government and Ofcom - 5G mobile technology: a guide
- World Health Organization (WHO) - Radiation: 5G mobile networks and health
- World Health Organization (WHO) – Myth Busters
- Which? - Is 5G safe?
- BBC - Does 5G post health risks?
- BBC Click - Testing the Safety of 5G
- Cancer Research UK - Do mobile phones cause cancer?
- GSMA – 5G Exploring the safety limits and addressing the myths
- GSMA - Understanding 5G: A Guide for Local Authorities
- Institution of Engineering and technology – Allaying health concerns regarding 5G and exposure to radio waves