December 20, 2023
Live Better Connected Podcast: Looking back on 2023 & Bloopers
This year, we launched a brand-new podcast series as a part of our Live Better Connected Campaign, designed to showcase the benefits of mobile connectivity and demonstrate how our lives are enhanced daily by mobile connectivity.
To date, we have released eight episodes of our podcast featuring a variety of special guests to share and discuss thought-provoking use cases of mobile connectivity.
As the year draws to an end, we wanted to offer you a special festive gift, our 2023 highlight reel episode. This episode captures the key points and most interesting insights from each episode, offering you all flavour of the incredible stories shared by our brilliant guests, such as spokespeople from The Big Issue Group, the Local Government Association, and more.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch the full 2023 highlights reel video here. As with every major film studio, it hasn’t been completely plain sailing, and to celebrate the season, we also wanted to share some of our funniest bloopers with you. Watch the full episode to find out what we’ve been up to this year!
We are always looking for more guests to join us for our episodes next year. If you or your business is using mobile connectivity in interesting ways, we are keen to hear your stories. Please get in touch: MobileUK@purplefish.agency.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. All podcast episodes can also be viewed below:
- Introduction episode
- Does Net Neutrality Harm Consumers and Limit Innovation?
- How has author Ineke Botter helped expand mobile networks over the past thirty years?
- How is mobile technology transforming broadcasting and how was it used at the royal coronation?
- How has mobile technology supported Big Issue vendors bounce back following the pandemic?
- Could you go 24 hours without mobile connectivity?
- How 5G technology is being used by a primary school to create immersive experiences?
- What Does Mobile Connectivity Mean For Local Authorities?
Don't miss out on any of our 2024 episodes so make sure you hit the subscribe button.
About Building Mobile Britain
Building Mobile Britain is a campaign created by Mobile UK seeking to work with national and local government, as well as interested industry groups to overcome the challenges we face with expanding the existing mobile networks, while also developing innovative services for customers.
See here for further information - or #BuildingMobileBritain
Head of Policy and Communications
Tel: 07887 911 076